Next Level Pipe Lining is your trusted provider of professional emergency plumbing in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas. Our skilled technicians are expertly trained to handle cured-in-place pipe lining, drain inspection, drain lining, and more. What sets Next Level Pipe Lining apart from other trenchless pipe lining services is the plumbing emergency services offered by our experienced, courteous team. The Next Level Pipe Lining team offers a variety of emergency services that fit your needs.
Next Level Pipe Lining is proud to be the go-to plumber in Charlotte, NC, and we are proud to be serving the following locations.
Emergency Plumbing Charlotte, NC
Hiring the right emergency plumber for your Charlotte home or business can be difficult. We understand that certain pipe lining and plumbing issues are unavoidable, so we work diligently to investigate your problem to ensure the recommendations we make are the best-fit solutions for your problem. We will explain the situation and offer reliable drain and pipe repair solutions that will stop the current problem and help prevent future damage. We utilize the latest technology, including sewer camera inspection methods too, to address the issues better. When you need emergency plumbing services, our team comes equipped to handle the job.
Our professional technicians are available for your sewer repair needs, including:
- Sewer Line Clogs: A video inspection will pinpoint exactly where the blockage is located and help determine any other problems within your plumbing. The video inspection allows us to see the inner workings of your sewer line before our technicians recommend a solution.
- Vent Stack Lining: When a vent stack becomes clogged, the sewage gases seep into your property. By having the stack pipe inspected, cleaned, and lined by our professional emergency plumbing team, you’ll rid your house or business of the foul odor.
- Drain Inspection: Not all clogged drains should be repaired the same way. Without an expert drain inspection, you could pay for repairs that aren’t needed or only offer a temporary fix.
- Pipe Repair: Our emergency services include pipe repair through a cured-in-place pipe lining method. This professional method of pipe repair can be completed without digging a trench through your yard or home flooring. The method uses your old pipe as a guide, creating a better-than-new pipe with a seamless lining.
Our emergency plumbers are timely, courteous, and can be easily identified when we arrive at your home or business. Their expert knowledge will allow them to quickly find a solution to your emergency plumbing problem so they can perform the necessary sewer repair right away. Depend on Next Level Pipe Lining to understand your plumbing issues and the best solution for the situation.
Your Local Emergency Plumber
If you’ve never experienced an emergency plumbing or pipe lining situation, it can sometimes be difficult to identify when it’s time to call a professional team. Some minor issues may be able to wait until normal business hours while major problems should be handled immediately. Emergency services are needed if:
- No water is available
- Toilets cannot be flushed
- Sewage is pooling in your yard
- Flooding damage is occurring
- Raw sewage is seeping from drains
- Multiple drains become clogged simultaneously
Next Level Pipe Lining is equipped to deal with any type of pipe and sewer problem you might encounter.
No matter the situation, if you feel the plumbing issues are creating an unhealthy environment for your family or damaging your property, call the Next Level Pipe Lining team. Our priority is to ensure your drains and pipes operate properly to keep your family safe and comfortable. If you have an emergency pipe or sewer problem, give us a call today at Next Level Pipe Lining to see how we can help.
Frequently Asked Emergency Plumbing Questions
- Leaking pipes
- Drain backups or clogs
- Foul sewer/drain odors
- Toilet problems
- Lack of water
- Flooding damaged related to plumbing or pipes
- Sewage seepage above where sewer lines are located
One step you can take is to contact us to schedule routine inspections. We inspect drains and pipes with non-intrusive camera inspections, so it's a quick and easy process. Further minimize the potential for emergency plumbing problems by:
- Watching what you put down your drains
- Placing wastebaskets near where drains are located so things that can't break up easily can be discarded
- Addressing any issues with water pressure that could affect water lines
- Having your drains professionally inspected and cleaned at least once a year
- Being careful with new plantings in your exterior spaces so roots don't encroach on underground pipes
Count Our Plumbing Experts Today for Emergency Services
For emergency plumbing in Charlotte, NC, and surrounding areas that's fast, affordable, and reliable, look no further than Next Level Plumbing. Our plumbing company is ready when you need sensible solutions and services suitable for your needs and budget. We come fully prepared to diagnose problems and take the steps necessary to fully resolve the problem.
Contact us today or fill out our online form to request urgent assistance from our local plumbing, pipe, and drain specialists.