Are you located in the Charlotte area with a plumbing problem in your home or business? Next Level Pipe Lining is here to help! We have a wide range of sewer repair services, all using state-of-the-art trenchless technology. No matter what your problem is, Next Level Pipe Lining can solve it. Let our team of professionals handle your next sewer repair in Charlotte, NC - you won’t be disappointed!
Methods of Sewer Pipe Repair
Next Level Pipe Lining is the most trusted plumber in Charlotte, NC that can meet and exceed all your plumbing needs and expectations, and our staff is more than equipped to meet a good challenge. Our trenchless procedures mean your job will often be completed in less than a day, with little of the hassle and mess that used to be associated with plumbing jobs! What does “trenchless” mean? Traditionally, a long, deep trench would be dug to excavate and service your plumbing’s pipes, with nothing better than an educated guess to determine where and what the problem was. Today, trenchless procedures involve creating only a small hole, through which your pipe is reached and all service is conducted. In fact, your existing pipe stays below-ground throughout the entire procedure!
This is great news for our customers, as it translates to a faster, more efficient, and more precise job, with none of the post-job clean-up (such as fresh landscaping) that used to be associated with plumbing repair. Below are several of our most popular services:
- Sewer Camera Inspection: Camera inspections represent great improvements over traditional methodology, which relied on an educated guess to identify and locate the source of problems in your plumbing. A small, high-definition camera is sent directly into the pipe by a technician, where it takes crystal-clear pictures of your plumbing.
- Hydro Jetting: A method of deep-cleaning to remove even the most stubborn blockages. This process injects a jet of hot, highly pressurized water into the pipe, and is able to strip away caked-on kitchen grease, break down even medium-sized tree roots and other clogs, and smooth away irregularities from rust or mineralization.
- Sewer Pipe Lining: Next Level Pipe Lining uses cured-in-place pipe lining (CIPP). A liner impregnated with a tough epoxy resin is forced into the pipe following a hydro jetting procedure, where the resin cures within several hours. This process is suitable for eroded, rusted, cracked, or otherwise damaged pipes.
Healthy Plumbing Begins at Home
In order to prolong the life of your pipes, there are a number of easy ways to be proactive to mitigate or prevent expensive repair jobs. Talk with your employees or family members about some of the following ways you can keep your plumbing working smoothly.
Learn more about your plumbing. What kind of material are your pipes made of? Do you have a record of plumbing repairs in the building? Is there a history of “cranky” plumbing or overflowing toilets? Questions like these will help to treat your plumbing adequately on both a day-to-day basis and when the need for repair occurs.
Contrary to popular belief, your plumbing shouldn’t be used to dispose of anything that can’t be broken down under a running tap in several seconds. Facial tissue, dental floss, feminine hygiene products, or even your pet goldfish are better off disposed of somewhere else. Make sure you place a wastebasket in each bathroom for this purpose.
Most experts recommend ordering a cleaning and inspection service courtesy of a pipe lining company for your plumbing on an annual basis. This keeps your pipes at top functionality and identifies small problems early on.
Next Level Pipe Lining specializes in being/performing the following:
- Trenchless Pipe Lining in Charlotte, NC
- Drain Cleaning Charlotte, NC
- Drain Inspection Charlotte, NC
- Drain Lining Charlotte, NC
- Trenchless Sewer Repair Charlotte, NC
Why Choose Us for Sewer Repair or Replacement?
Whether it's best to replace sewer line pipes entirely or go with repairs instead, Next Level Pipe Lining is the company to trust to deliver results that matter most to you. We further tailor our services to customer needs based on budget concerns and other client-specific factors.
When you choose us for a sewer line replacement or a quick repair service, you can also expect:
- Budget-pleasing options and coupons for even more savings!
- Local expertise that includes knowledge of common drain and sewer issues in the area
- High levels of professionalism
- Round-the-clock emergency service
Contact Our Highly Skilled and Trained Team Today
Take the stress and guesswork out of sewer pipe line repair by making Next Level Pipe Lining your top choice for local service you can count on. We give our residential and commercial clients a no-pressure, honest opinion, and long-term value when the work is done.
Call us today and let us take care of your sewer repair needs or fill out our contact form to schedule an appointment. We provide sewer repair services in the following areas: