Anyone who has a basic to intermediate level of experience dealing with aged homes or has owned a property for a long period of time knows that there are many different types of pipes, not all of which are created equal. Furthermore, they may know that these pipes will deteriorate with the passing of time, starting to display signs such as corrosion and rust infiltration, possibly even breaking completely. Pipelines made from vitrified clay, steel, asbestos cement, as well as cast iron pipe lining are susceptible to this.
At Next Level Pipe Lining, we have years of experience handling all kinds of pipeline problems and are committed to solving your property issues with minimal costs, especially for sewer or pipe inspection. In years past, pipeline repair and replacement was a costly and time-consuming process. With the advent of new technology such as CIPP (cured-in-place pipe) lining, you can rest easy with the knowledge that you won’t have to break the bank to restore your plumbing system.
We Specialize in Trenchless Pipe Lining
Next Level Pipe Lining is one of the leading pipe lining companies in Charlotte, NC, and the surrounding areas because we pay an unmatched level of attention to the needs and concerns of our customer base. We know pipe line replacement, repair, inspections are not necessarily things that people want to devote too much of their valuable time towards. Luckily this is all of our primary passion.
If you are looking for quality trenchless pipe lining with experienced and well-trained, dependable technicians, look no further than Next Level Pipe Lining. CIPP Pipe Lining, while not a new technique, is the premier option for ensuring that your pipes do not deteriorate for as long as possible, strengthening your property investment as well as the structural integrity of your pipelines. Similarly to PVC and ABS, we use a resin-based proxy to reinforce your old pipes as well as ensure that future erosion stays minimal.
Ensure Precise Results Via Our Sewer Camera Inspection Services
We are in the business of using state-of-the-art technology to provide the best service possible. This is why we are proud to utilize sewer camera inspection, a process by which we can actually inspect the condition of your pipes from the inside. That’s right: no unnecessarily invasive digging. As trenchless pipers, we are committed to ending the daunting prospect of digging large, ugly, trenches, doing potential harm to the property we are assigned to repair. Trenchless piping is the new alternative to the methods of old when the dirt from your yards or even the concrete used for your basement were merely obstacles in the way of locating and inspecting underground pipes and sewer drains. Now that we have the technology to build small enough robotic cameras to explore the inside of pipes, this old method is quickly being rendered obsolete. This is why we apply the trenchless CIPP and camera inspection method to virtually all of your pipeline needs. That includes sewer inspections, sewer line replacement, drain inspection, sewer pipe line repair, and others.
Benefit from Efficient Sewer Repair Services
Our sewer and pipe repair services are among the most comprehensive and reliable today. Our pipe lining company has years of experience in the industry, giving us the knowledge we need to help all of our clients. We are equally adept in small repairs as we are with complete sewer line replacement.
List of Other Services We Offer
- Emergency Plumbing - Our team is ready to respond to backups, leaks, and other emergencies quickly. We'll size up the problem and offer a sensible, long-term solution.
- Rooter Services - Our rooter services include reliable techniques and accurate inspections. Clearing and cleaning methods we use include high-pressure cleaning and traditional drain snaking.
- Cast Iron Sewer Pipe Repair - Extend the life of aging or damaged cast iron sewer lines by giving us a call. Our team uses cost-effective methods to strengthen, repair, or replace cast iron pipes.
- Clay Sewer Pipe Repair - Clay pipes are equally susceptible to damage from many years of use and wear. We make repairs with minimally disruptive techniques whenever possible, or install replacement pipes designed to last for many years.
- Concrete Pipe Repair - Whether concrete pipes can be repaired quickly and effectively or replacement is the better option, know our crew will get the job done right with highly efficient, budget-friendly techniques and solutions.
- Orangeburg Pipe Repair - If you have an older home with failing Orangeburg pipes, count on our crew. When possible, we use trenchless methods to repair and restore these pipes. If replacement is what's best, rest assured that we will install new durable pipes.
- PVC Pipe Repair - Even highly durable PVC pipes sometimes need repairs because of cracks or other structural flaws. Our experienced technicians will assess the damage and leave you with fully restored pipes.
Benefits of Working with Our Crew
For starters, we personalize our traditional and trenchless services based on unique client needs and preferences. This is easy for us to do since we're local and familiar with what matters most to them. Working with Next Level Pipe Lining also means benefiting from:
- A high level of professionalism
- Affordable services and solutions
- Local experience
- Emergency assistance when it's needed – even on holidays
Contact Next Level Pipe Lining Today
For more information, be sure to fill out our contact form. Contact us today or schedule an appointment with our team for any of the services we provide. We serve the following areas: