If your Burlington sewer line is not working properly, it makes operating a business and living in a home extremely difficult. Traditional repairs that involved digging on your property often took days, had a high cost, and left a mess once the repair was completed. Next Level is happy to offer our trenchless method of sewer lining to repair your pipes internally, giving you a lasting and affordable repair without the added mess.
There are a variety of instances where sewer lining is an appropriate repair, here are some of the most common:
- A serious clog that caused internal damage
- Age and use have weakened your lines
- A tree root invasion has created internal damage and/or clogged your line
- You have a leak
Benefits of Sewer Lining
There are a few common reasons why a trenchless sewer lining repair in Burlington may be right for you. Here are the top benefits.
- Fast: Pipe lining is generally a quick process, only lasting about a day.
- Environmentally friendly: Our team takes measures to ensure that our sewer lining process is environmentally friendly.
- Lowers the chances of sewer failure: Because sewer lining is non-destructive, we are usually able to solve the problem before it gets out-of-hand.
- Saves money: Without the labor and cost of landscaping repairs, sewer lining is an affordable option.
- Lasting solution: Our sewer lining repairs can last up to 50 years.
Sewer Lining Process
We have our trenchless sewer lining process down to a science. Each of our technicians has the experience and tools necessary to repair your Burlington property’s sewer and restore its functionality quickly.
Our trustworthy repairs are largely due to the thorough inspections we provide prior to the repair. We use advanced camera technology to see the interior of your lines and pinpoint the repair site. Once our inspection is complete, you can rest assured that the repair is accurate.
Before the sewer lining process, having a clean line is essential. Our hydro jetting service blasts away any build-up, clogs, or obstructions in your line to give us a clean slate to work with. This process uses a pressurized water hose that is inserted into an existing access point and then sprays water in all directions throughout your sewer line.
Once we have inspected and prepared the walls of your sewer pipes, it is time to line it. Our trained technicians will insert a tube saturated in resin into the damaged area of pipe. Once in place, the tube is inflated, allowing resin to completely coat the inside of the pipe. Once the pipe is lined completely, the tube is removed and the resin cures for several hours. After curing, the pipe is ready for use.
Next Level Plumbing is dedicated to providing quality sewer lining services to the Burlington area. If you are in need of plumbing help, give us a call today to speak to a professional or schedule an appointment.